Saturday, June 26, 2010

English Grammar

In this post, we are going to talk a little bit about English grammar.
But first, what is the fastest way to speak English? I'm asking you (comment)

Many students think that English grammar is only way to speak English or to LEARN to speak English, so they start to learn grammar, they buy all the grammar books in the market, they start reading these English grammar books, and finally they don't succeed!

What is the reason they failed to speak English? They studied English but they failed, is there something secret?

Of course there is nothing special, for example; when you are hungry what should you do? of course you should eat!

Imagine someone who feels hungry, and don't eat but he drinks. what do you think? of course he will still hungry!!

That is the same with learning to speak English and English grammar!!!!
Did you know this idea before? did you know it? I'm at 75% that you didn't know it!!!

English learning is very easy but many English schools are trying to make it very difficult, I don't know why but they should have commercial goals!

I didn't say that English schools are useless for everybody, but they are useful for specific categories, not for all English students.

To illustrate  this point, I'm going to make this idea clear for you:
The first thing you should have with your English learning is a GOAL:
what is your Goal when you learn English? Do you want to speak English? or do you want to develop your writing skills?

It's very simple, if you want to speak English don't go to English schools. If you want to develop your writing abilities join an English school and learn grammar...

An English student posted a comment telling me that my English is very simple. In fact he has right, my English is very simple, I'm making it simple to help all the students to understand easily. In fact this is my method to help English students, and I will discuss about this idea (to use easy English) in a next article so don't miss it.

I hope you enjoyed this article, and all my articles, and I hope that I'm helping you to speak English fluently, If you have any question you can  post a comment or you can Email me. I prefer that you post a comment because I'm having many Emails maybe I can't read yours, comments are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment