Sunday, September 18, 2011

Speak English better than you do

Speaking English is easier than you think it is. The only thing you should know is that "nothing is impossible", if you want to do it, you can do it and you will speak English like an American.

In fact, if you want to speak English better you should have a huge vocabulary in your head, and you should know how to make a good sentence, than you should know how to speak English with a good accent.

Of course I'm not telling you to take a book and than start to memorize the vocabulary, my method says that "listening" is the most important thing, and don't forget to relax when you listen to English.

I've written a good post telling you how to learn more English vocabulary faster you can check it, it's very important.

How about the accent? Can you have a good pronunciation?
Of course! I've already told you that listening is the key to English speaking, just relax, and have fun, the only thing you should do is choosing the right thing to listen to.
You can read my article "How to improve your English accent now" in order to have more details about the accent and the pronunciation.

I'm waiting for your comments, I like helping you!


No comments:

Post a Comment